Huzhou fusheng charcoal co.,LTD.
Contact person: Mr. Cao
E-mail: 13567228395 @163.com
Address: huzhou hefu town industrial park
Advantages of Biomass Gas Furnace
1. A multi-purpose stove can cook, boil water and bathe while heating.
2. Super-strong conversion system, low start-up heat transfer temperature, fast heat transfer.
3. Installation cost is low, heating safety: equipment is universal, do not change the original heating equipment, pipelines, heating sheets are universal, use water circulation to achieve heating effect; heating speed, heating area can reach 60-500 square meters, the system is not afraid of freezing, 24 hours heating, long service life.
4. Low energy consumption and low cost: raw materials are widely available and never exhausted, and all biomass flammable agricultural and forest wastes are available everywhere (e.g. grain husk, corn stalk, rice stalk, wheat stalk, sesame stalk, peanut hull, tree branches, sawdust, weeds, etc.). Advanced packing technology and efficient gasification technology are adopted, which can produce large amount of gas continuously and take a long time. Feeding can be used for 7-10 days at a time. It can completely replace the traditional high energy consumption heating. It can be used for modification or new installation of traditional boilers.
5. Safety and environmental protection: low working pressure, no exhaust gas removal, no risk of explosion, no harm to human body caused by coal-fired exhaust gas, and environmental protection.
6. Widely applicable: especially suitable for cooking, stir-frying, boiling water, bathing, heating in rural areas, but also suitable for boilers, greenhouse heating, large area heating, small and medium-sized restaurants, without seasonal restrictions, can be used all year round.
According to the detection of biomass gas by China Quality Supervision and Inspection Station, it is found that the combustible gas contains 15.27% hydrogen, 3.12% oxygen, 56.22% nitrogen, 1.57% methane, 9.76% carbon monoxide, 13.75% carbon dioxide, 0.10% ethylene, 0.13% ethane, 0.03% propylene and 0.05% propylene, totaling 100%. The gasifier can produce 2.8 m3 combustion gas per hour, which is highly efficient, environmentally friendly, energy-saving and burns like liquefied gas. Every household needs only 3-5 kg of plant resources per day to solve the problem of energy consumption (cooking, heating, bathing); it is widely used in heating, bathing, enterprise restaurants, roadside stalls and other places. Among all the energy sources, biomass gas is the most realistic, economical, convenient, energy-saving and most suitable. It is not only safe to use, but also clean and hygienic.