Huzhou fusheng charcoal co.,LTD.
Contact person: Mr. Cao
E-mail: 13567228395 @163.com
Address: huzhou hefu town industrial park
What's the difference between natural charcoal and mechanized charcoal?
To this day, charcoal barbecue still occupies an important position in barbecue food. Generally speaking, there are two kinds of charcoal for barbecue, one is machine-made charcoal and the other is natural charcoal (charcoal made from logs). So is mechanized charcoal better or natural charcoal better? Let's look at the difference.
Mechanized charcoal is made from rice husk, peanut husk, cotton husk, corn cob, corn stalk, sorghum stalk, bean stalk, sawdust and other crops (among which sawdust, shavings, bamboo chips and rice husk are the best), and it is manufactured by mechanical kneading, deflagration and carbonization. It has the characteristics of high density, high calorific value, smokeless, tasteless, pollution-free and flammable. It is widely used in industrial production, catering industry and home heating.
Natural charcoal is obtained by steaming the stems, stems or roots of various trees in a carbonization kiln (furnace). Because the smoldering process will continue to pollute the environment, and the combustion will produce smoke and odor, the state now prohibits this kind of charcoal.
Differences between machined charcoal and natural charcoal
1. Mechanical charcoal has a high density after high pressure and high temperature. It is about three times as dense as natural charcoal. It burns smokeless.
2. Machine-made charcoal is produced by machine, so its biggest feature is the uniform shape and specification of the product, which is hexagonal or quadrangular prism. Although there are different thicknesses, the overall shape is relatively uniform. Natural charcoal has different thickness and specifications because its raw material is logs.
3. Machined charcoal is mostly hollow. Natural charcoal is made from original wood and is solid.
4. Natural charcoal ignites faster than mechanized charcoal, but it burns less time than mechanized charcoal and spatters Mars.
5. Natural charcoal burning smoke has a peculiar smell, while mechanism charcoal has good texture, smokeless and tasteless.
Summary: Mechanical charcoal is superior to natural charcoal in all aspects. With the implementation of the policy of limiting natural charcoal to protect ecological balance, mechanical charcoal will gradually become the best substitute for natural charcoal.