Huzhou fusheng charcoal co.,LTD.
Contact person: Mr. Cao
E-mail: 13567228395 @163.com
Address: huzhou hefu town industrial park
Use of wood vinegar
Wood vinegar is a natural plant material extracted by biochemical technology. The main components of wood vinegar are acetic acid, phenols and water. The organic component acetic acid accounts for more than 10%. The product has strong bactericidal and antimicrobial functions at high concentration, and can inhibit the reproduction of miscellaneous bacteria at low concentration. It has the function of bacteriostasis and insect control. Wood vinegar can neutralize nitrogen sulfide compounds and be used as deodorant. Wood vinegar liquid can be used as disinfectant and insect repellent because it contains many phenolic substances. It has been widely used in organic agriculture cultivation in developed countries.
Vinegar has many uses.
1. Soil Improvement
Spraying wood vinegar solution in soil can prevent seed blight and can also be used as soil disinfectant. The application of bamboo vinegar in soil can effectively inhibit the reproduction of microorganisms that hinder plant growth and kill pests such as rhizomatous nematodes.
Wood vinegar can be used to deodorize and deodorize fresh products such as toilet excrement treatment, livestock house and fish market. Spraying wood vinegar in the toilet and other odorous places can eliminate odor, keep the air fresh, and spray once can last for 3-5 days. Summer can also be used as a perfume to eliminate sweat and other odors on the body, and make people feel cool.
3. Ham and sausage impregnated with clarified wood vinegar are smoked again. Ham and sausage are not easy to live insects and taste more delicious.
4. Plant growth regulator wood vinegar can promote the growth of vegetables, fruit trees, flowers, rice, lawn and other plants. In addition, wood vinegar can also produce fertilizers, inhibit the growth of weeds, reduce the amount of pesticides, pest repellents and so on.
5. Food preservation wood vinegar is often used in food industry for its anti-mildew, anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties.
6. The raw liquor of wood vinegar is refined to remove harmful substances such as methanol and formaldehyde. It can be used as a health drink additive.
7. As a feed additive, wood vinegar can improve the meat quality of livestock and fish, improve the quality of fish eggs and improve nutrition.
8. Other Products
Wood vinegar usually uses various miscellaneous tree branches, branches cut from orchards, etc. to produce smoke in charcoal kiln, which makes natural gas condense into liquid. The quality of wood vinegar is good, but waste furniture with high resin conifers, Casuarina equisetifolia and paint can not be used. The condensation liquid is crude wood vinegar, which needs to be refined to remove undesirable components before it can be used. The main component of wood vinegar is vinegar, and there are more than 100 other components. The effect of wood vinegar is similar to that of vinegar, but its effect is different mainly because of the different kinds of nutrients or natural pesticides added.